Emailed Question: Does ASLdeafined Offer American Sign Language Lessons for Young Children?
Yes. ASLdeafined offers American Sign Language (ASL) lessons for all ages. We specifically have lessons for daycare aged children. Additionally, we have ASL
lessons for beginners to the most advanced signers.
Listed below are types of people who have already joined ASLdeafined:
- Deaf students
- Parents with deaf children
- Future American Sign Language interpreters
- Current ASL interpreters
- People who work with deaf individuals
- Teachers of the deaf
- Hearing spouses of the deaf
- Relatives of deaf family members
- Co-workers of the deaf
- Parents with young children (Daycare lessons
available upon request)
- People who are interested in learning American
Sign Language (ASL)
- Foreign language instructors
- School teachers
ASLdeafined is for anyone that has an interest in learning American Sign Language. We make learning ASL fun, easy, and enjoyable.