6 Study Habits To Help You Ace That Final!
Let’s face it, we could use all the help we can get. Here’s some helpful tips to study better for that test!
- Make a schedule– there’s plenty of time between Netflix shows to study.
- Have a quiet study space. This means turning down your music too. Clear your mind of noise and clutter for the best studying!
- Be positive. I will pass this test. I will not fail. I will not need to retake this class. I am strong!
- Study naps can be effective. Just make sure that alarm is set so you don’t sleep through your other naps.
- Use the buddy system. It doesn’t work for everyone, but studying with a friend can help you retain more information!
Of course, the BEST way to study and learn sign language is by using ASLdeafined… but you already knew that! Good luck from us here at ASLdeafined!