We LOVE Our Teachers, And We’re Always Here To Help!
ASLdeafined began when a teacher wanted a better Sign Language curriculum for his students; one that could be consistently updated and provide 24/7 support, and wouldn’t break a school’s budget. Our goal today is still all about the teachers. We want to provide everything we can to make sure your students love learning ASL and to make it easier on our teachers to do so.
With ASLdeafined teachers have access to hundreds of homework activities, an easily customizable lesson plan, and 24/7 support! Video not playing right? Wish there was something we could add to our site to make it even better? One quick email is all it takes to get the help you need within one business day! We are here seven days a week to take any and all questions because we firmly believe that teachers need all the help they can get. Simply email us at [email protected] to get the support you need ASAP!
Don’t forget about some our favorite things about ASLdeafined:
- Themed lessons (Click here to see an example of our lesson plans!)
- Individualized progress chart (progress monitoring and homework)
- Retention exercises – immediate feedback
- 16,000 video dictionary with synonyms
- Handshape and location concentration
- Deaf culture
- Fingerspelling practice
- Ability to customize vocabulary lists
- Comprehension video questions
- Deaf experts – exposure to native signers
- Sign variation in the dictionary
- 4 distinct ASL levels (beginner, intermediate, advanced, & advanced plus)
- Teacher Resource Folder – Enhance your curriculum (upon request in the trial)
- Lesson plans for each themed lesson (upon request in the trial)
- Teacher monitoring student function
- ASL grammar
- English to ASL translation practice
- Updating information on a monthly basis. No stagnation here!
- APP in the Apple and Google Play Stores – ‘asldeafined’
- Much, much more